- This event has passed.
December 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
So many fun holiday activities in downtown Brunswick!
Here is a rundown of the day:
- The Ambulance Company (200 W Potomac Street, Brunswick, MD 21716) will be holding a Breakfast with Santa starting at 6AM! Family Photos with Santa are available for $5
- Beans in the Belfry (122 W Potomac St, Brunswick, MD 21716) will be hosting their Santa’s Secret Workshop for kids, Gingerbread Boy Cookie Decorating and a Christmas Market at 11AM. Santa’s Secret Workshop is for kids only, kids can shop for thoughtful affordable gifts for family and friends for just a few dollars. Elves will assist kids with their selections and help with gift wrapping and gift tags while parents can relax and sip a latte, a glass of hot mulled cider or a sweet spiced wine down below and out of view. For Gingerbread Boy Decorating, kids are invited to decorate cut-out gingerbread boy and girl cookies to eat or take home $1/piece. We’ll have royal icing, and color sprinkles galore. Parents, please enjoy this traditional holiday activity with your kids to create memories. And finally, for their Holiday Market, Hanna will prepare German potato pancakes, a favorite snack at European Christmas markets, and we’ll serve Gluehwein, the sweet hot spiced holiday wine enjoyed in Europe during the winter holidays. Baristas will steam up creamy not chocolates, brew delicious teas and hot mulled cider.
- Five Dances Wellness Center (13 W Potomac St, Brunswick, MD 21716) will be hosting an ornament-making craft at 1PM – a perfect way to help decorate your tree!
- Towpath Creamery (12 S Maple Ave, Brunswick, MD 21716) will be hosting a winter themed craft inside their doors starting at 1PM – make sure you grab a cup of hot chocolate from them too!
- The Holiday PopUp Market (32 W Potomac Street) will be holding a wreath-making class at 1PM with Kelly White – be sure to look around at all of the wonderful goodies from local artists and vendors!
- The Ambulance Company (200 W Potomac Street, Brunswick, MD 21716) will be holding an Open House and will be hosting tables of crafts activities starting at 1PM!
- Brunswick Sports and Apparel (302 W Potomac Street) will be holding a kids craft at 1PM
- The American Legion and Brunswick Main Street (18 S Maple Street, Brunswick, Maryland 21716) will be co-hosting a children’s party from 2-4PM. There will be a craft, snacks, face-painting, Santa and Mrs. Claus to tell your Christmas wishes to and teddy bears and goodie bags for the children (while supplies last)!
- Beans in the Belfry (122 W Potomac St, Brunswick, MD 21716) will have live music by Poor Ellen Smith Trio starting at 7PM. Enjoy this acoustic old time jazz and blues trio that is all about good songs that tell good stories. Be it ballads from North Carolina or Appalachia, Armin Hadamer, Barry Bryan and friends will keep you entertained as they reminisce on guitar, bass and vocals. You will hear musical artists at work while you relax with good eats, hard cider, local craft beer or a bottle of wine.
This year, we are so excited to announce that Brunswick Main Street has partnered with Community Living, a nonprofit that serves people who have intellectual and developmental disabilities, for Brunswick Includes Everyone.
Special events will commemorate this partnership while highlighting the importance of including everyone! And, several businesses will be donating a portion of the proceeds from the day’s sales to Community Living! Check out Community Living’s Facebook page for more information about what they do: www.facebook.com/CLIFrederick.